Meet Marty Pentecost
Martin Pentecost joined the Powers Team in February 2015 as our new Agribusiness and Finance Consultant.
With over 20 years of experience in agribusiness, Marty has a strong understanding of the issues and challenges facing agriculture and rural industries. Marty is based in the Rockhampton Office but travels to Biloela and throughout Queensland on a regular basis.
The agribusiness industry poses a very unique set of business challenges and demands. Unpredictable cash flows, uncertainty of the weather and seasonal considerations are all factors that require a particular approach to proper business planning. Powers’ Agribusiness and Finance offers targeted and informed agribusiness advice across rural Australia.
Powers offers practical financial advice to help our rural clients make the right decisions today, setting in place the right structures for future succession and focusing on minimising the risks of this volatile industry. Our clients extends to many sectors of primary production: beef and dairy cattle, sheep and wool, pork, poultry, grain, cotton, horticulture and equine industries.
We understand the range of issues that impact on a farming business and we can help you to understand the financial implications of the many decisions that may need to be made.
Our experience and expertise in the rural economy is focused on the following areas:
• Competitive Brokering Service
• Succession Planning Facilitation
• Annual bank reviews
• Liaison with QRAA, Centrelink, and Government bodies regarding grants and benefits
• Rural business cash flow forecasts and budgets
• Preparation of reports for banks and financiers
• Restructure of family businesses
• Investment and funding advice
• Developing Business Plans
• Operational Management
• Agricultural Asset identification
• Due Diligence
• Performance Benchmarking
• Market intelligence for investors
If you would like to speak with Marty, contact our Rockhampton Office on 07 4928 1555 or email email@example.com