TAKING CARE OF YOUR FUTURE
In Australia over the past few years one of the major growth areas in Real Estate has been the Aged Care Retirement Village Industry. With the ageing of the Community, this is expected to not only continue but accelerate.
Powers Accountants and Advisors have had a dedicated Aged Care and Retirement Village team for several years. The key value adds by Powers Accountants and Advisors are independence and expertise. This removes the headaches for the owners of our Retirement Village clients by retaining positive relationships with residents
Retirement Villages and Aged Care Facilities face a unique challenge; running an efficient and successful business while offering the best quality of care for their patients.
Businesses in this sector are grappling with the competing demands of operational efficiency, regulatory changes, increased pressure on profitability, stakeholder expectations, new technologies and competition for funding.
You need a partner who understands these unique industry issues and can help you through the financial, business and personal wealth implications.
Our diverse client base includes both not-for-profit and corporate organisations, operating the full range of Residential Aged Care Facilities and Retirement Villages.
So whether you need to review your current business model and streamline operations, reduce your exposure to risk, or need assistance in growing your personal wealth, a Powers Advisor can help.
Powers Accountants and Advisor’s specific Aged Care services include:
Audit and Assurance
Financial Audit Services:
- Audit of financial reports
- Government grant acquittals
- Compliance audits (eg. Licence requirements)
- Compliance with accounting standards
- Reporting to ASIC & other government agencies
- Due Diligence Reviews.
Internal Audit & Risk Management Services:
- Review of operational performance
- Expert guidance on operational issues
- Corporate Governance and reporting to the board
- Advice on compliance, strategic & emerging issues
- Formulating risk registers.
- Preparation of statutory and management financial accounts
- Preparation of income tax returns
- Financial modelling
- Cashflow forecasts for management
- Business succession planning
- Bookkeeping and payroll services
- Business valuations
- Business Structuring
- Tax planning advice