Financial Modelling and Analysis
Customised modelling for your business
Planning, structuring and analysis are integral to the success of your projects and business initiatives.
Models are commonly required when businesses are contemplating:
- Sales and divestment
- Public offerings
- Refinancing and debt
- Capital raising
- Business expansion.
Powers Corporate Finance will work closely with your team to develop a model that meets your needs. Each financial model is built on a customised basis.
By not using a standard model, we:
- Understand the key business drivers and build the model to fit
- Design a final product specifically for your business and your requirements
- Avoid over-complicating formulae
- Remove redundant calculations and inputs.
Key business Solutions
- Financial model enhancement
- Financial model construction
- Financial model reviews to confirm mathematical and logical construction
- Costing analysis
How can we help you?
Planning, structuring and analysis are integral to the success of your projects and business initiatives. By working closely with your team and by following Powers Corporate Finance’s financial modelling protocols, we will build a financial model specifically for your needs. We also perform reviews on existing models, to test the mathematical accuracy and integrity of the model or to confirm that the assumptions have been accurately incorporated into the model.
Powers Corporate Finance’s can assist your project teams in a number of areas, including:
- Financial model construction and review
- Project analysis/feasibility
- Project financing.