Debt and Capital Advisory Services
Your company’s ability to raise capital quickly and effectively is integral to its growth potential and financial well-being. This is true in good times and in bad.
Whatever your motivation for raising capital, planning ahead means you can access new funds more effectively. You should already know how and where you could access capital, if you need it.
Powers Corporate Finance have the contacts and the know-how to guide you through the process of raising capital.
Many of our clients are serial entrepreneurs who have created a good solid base for their business and now require additional funding to accelerate their growth plans, expand into new regions or develop new ideas. We’ll work closely with you to crystallise your key messages and develop compelling material that will stimulate discussions with key investors.
If you have specific growth plans or are looking for some general advice on the choices you have for raising finance, please feel free to get in touch. We have experience with raising venture capital funds, management buy-outs (MBO’s), management buy-ins (MBI’s) and raising private equity.
Having the right Focus
The focus should be on:
- Fundraising (equity and debt): IPO readiness, right issues, private equity, private placement and capital markets
- Having the best funding structure in place
- Asset divestment
- Having the most tax and cost efficient structures in place
Powers Corporate Finance offers a range of services to support clients in managing their capital and treasury.
- The team provides independent advice and world class execution resource across the full spectrum of debt markets, including refinancing, raising finance and accessing new debt markets
- The team also provides focused advice to public companies or businesses wishing to execute public company transactions, across the ASX.
- The team provides valuable insights and innovative solutions across the private equity lifecycle
- The team can also advise on the management of financial risks, cash management and other treasury challenges